It’s natural to look around and view things like houses, cars, family, and possessions as ours.
Even toddlers learn on their own that the thing they want is “Mine!” We’ve read Scripture and are likely familiar with “This earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof”, but we very likely miss the powerful implications of acknowledging God’s ownership.
In This Episode We Look At:
- The incredible biblical truths related to God’s ownership of our families, careers, finances, future, and even our very selves
- Our individual skills and ability to earn income are from God; so we can fully trust Him
- God’s ownership of our cares and trials, and how that should impact our daily walk with Him
Today’s Resources and Links:
- Faith and Finances [Affiliate Link]
One Thing You Can Do Today to Improve Your Faith And Finances:
- Consciously and prayerfully acknowledge that all that you have is from God and rightfully belongs to Him. Enjoy the peace of knowing that God takes excellent care of all that is His!
What Are Your Thoughts?
If you have a question or comment about today’s topic, we invite you to share your thoughts.